Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lorac: Mint Edition Collection:

Ulta Exclusive 

Beautiful wristlet 

 Small Palette and Lipgloss 
 Amazing gloss in Christian 
 Summer/Spring Shade 
Vibrant bubble gum pink/coral 

 MINT! 
 Six shadows and blush 
 The Shadows actually do not have any names on the palette or packaging. 
 Natural light 
Direct sunlight 
 Direct sunlight 
Natural light

This palette is beautiful. I am absolutely obsessed with mint and that is pretty much what sold me on this palette. I of course love the shadows, blush, and gloss. The gloss may not work on all skin tones and may not be for everyone; it is extremely bright and has a strong scent. I think the scent is amazing but some may not enjoy it as much. Every single eyeshadow in this palette is pigmented and easy to use/blend. The blush is a summery/spring shade that has a little shimmer to it. The shimmer is not overpowering and works well with my fair skin. Overall I am impressed with this palette at only $36 you get 6 eyeshadow, 1 blush, 1 gloss, and 1 wristlet. I think this palette is a steal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment