Saturday, January 19, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal: 

Barely Branded 






I am a big fan of the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows. They do not have any neutral shades in the permanent line however they have come out with some great ones in their limited edition collections. Barely Branded is a beautiful was of color for all over the lid and just like all the others is easy to apply and stays on the lid all day without creasing. In my opinion I think that setting the Color Tattoo eyeshadows with a powder eyeshadow really extends their staying power. I love this shade alone with may of the other shades they offer. They are similar to MAC paint pots but are only a fraction of the price. Maybelline products can be found at drugstores, Target, Wal-Mart, etc. I find mine at Target for $4.99 or Walgreens for $6.99 but most of the time they have buy one get one 50% off. Overall I give this product a 9 out of 10. While they are amazing I do find on my oily lids that they do crease if I do not set them with a powdered eyeshadow. One more thing the packaging is beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment