Tuesday, April 2, 2013

bh Cosmetics 24 Piece Synthetic Signature Makeup Brush Set

Roll up case included 

Scent is strong at first but does fade. 
The brushes are made from 100% synthetic fibers

Brushes packaged with their own sleeves and in their place in the roll. 

Brushes outside of the roll in the order they come in the roll. 


7 Face brushes 
bhcosmetics logo 


17 eye brushes 

I will start by saying yes this brush set is worth $27. It can be found on the bh cosmetics website (http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/brushes/24pcs-Synthetic-Signature-Makeup-Brush-Set/) or I bought mine on amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Cosmetics-Synthetic-Signature-Makeup-Brush/dp/B007TASM1I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364950395&sr=8-1&keywords=bh+cosmetics+brushes). I am in love with most of these brushes, some of them are a little useless. Some of my favorites are the pencil brush, blending brush, small angled brush, the blush brush, and the large fan brush (these are names I have assigned to my brushes). The brushes do not have any names on them. They are 100% synthetic, they wash well, dry fast, are super soft, and can be used on almost any product: powder, cream, mousse, wet, dry, etc. Love this set and if  you are on a budget and looking for some new brushes for yourself I do recommend these. They are not as nice as Sigma or Real Techniques brushes however, they do apply makeup well and for $19-30 this set really can not be beat. 

 Look completed using only brushes from this brush set! 

1 comment: