Friday, November 7, 2014

Sephora VIB Sale

Sephora VIB Sale Haul 2014

Shop ebates and earn money for shopping online! http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=LEpwcR3ajst%2FulQj47IdsA%3D%3D&eeid=26471

It's not often us beauty addicts get that great sale on our favorite beauty items right now until Nov. 10th Sephora is offering 20% for their Rouge members with the code GIFTROUGE. This is a great time to order your beauty necessities or heck treat yourself to a luxury gift! I did a little bit of both this year ;) 
What I picked up during the sale! 
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
Soap & Glory Hand Food™ Hand Cream
Rosebud Perfume Co.Rosebud Salve
Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
I also ordered online the Tarte Pigment of Imagination Deluxe Cheek Set

One necessity of mine is the Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. My skin in normally dry/combo, it tends to get more dry in the colder months. The Origins Checks and Balances keeps my skin balances while also helping to combat my breakouts. In hopes of finding something less expensive I've recently tried the Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser. Unfortunately, it did not work for my skin. It did not remove excess makeup and caused breakouts. I'm back to my true love, Origins Checks and Balances.

Second must have is Soap & Glory Hand Food™ Hand Cream. It is a little on the pricey side but the scent is really great and in the cold months it's a life saver for my dry hands!


Another necessity purchased during the sale was Rosebud Perfume Co.Rosebud Salve. This is literally my BFF! It's wonderful for moisturizing lips and can also be used to keep your cuticles looking healthy and hydrated! Personally, I recommend the tin over the tube, better value for money.

On to the fun stuff ;) the wants! Recently I've experiences the pure luxury of Bite Beauty lip products. This  Bite Beauty Best Bite Remix set is perfect. It is $25 and comes with "- 4 x 0.05 oz Limited-edition high pigment pencil in SablĂ© (nude), Pomegranate (rose berry), Rhubard (plum rose), Winterberry (festive Raspberry red)." 




Bite Beauty lip products feel nourishing on the lips and are extremely pigmented. These four shades offer a great range of shades. This would be a perfect gift this holiday season for a friend, sister, mother, or lets be honest yourself! Another idea is to buy a couple different holiday sets and put a couple stockings together for friends. 



Red is a great shade year round but it's even better around the holiday time! This set offers a gorgeous rich red that's easy to apply and packs a great punch! I love that there are two shades that would be great for everyday and two that are a little more daring. 






Let me know your favorite shade in the comments! :) if you have never tried Bite Beauty this is a great way to start but you've been warned they are amazing and you will want more ;)





My big splurge item of this trip was the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette. Last year I purchased the Ambient Lighting Palette and I'm still so in love I knew if I didn't get this I'd regret it! I'm extremely excited to play with the shades more and let you know what I think! 
  




This palette retails for $58 and offers "-3 x 0.11 oz Cheek shades in Luminous Flush (champagne rose), Incandescent Electra (cool peach), Mood Exposure (soft plum)"






I am extremely excited about everything I picked up during this sale. Have you picked anything up? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment