Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Makeup Collection and Storage

Dresser- Hand me down
Lamp- Target
Glass drawer at right- Tarte Starlet Collection 
Envelope Holder- Garage Sale
Glass Gars- Old Candles that I have cleaned out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rRcuPYNHUY)


How to clean out Bath and Body Works (or any) Candle 

In envelope holder I keep palettes I use often, Z-palette, MAC palettes, NAKED, and NAKED TWO

At the right is a makeup brush holder from e.l.f 
Center is an acrylic container from Target that I keep some of my most used or favorite products
Mirror on the left is from Ulta 

Mascara Collection

Brush holder in back- Sigma Miss. Bunny set
Two acrylic lipstick organizers- Amazon and the Container Store 
Front right and left are two small bath and body works candles cleaned out. 
Middle front is a small cup from a garage sale that I keep eyeliners in. 

MAC Lipstick Collection

Top drawer I keep foundation, concealer, powdered, primer, hair products, beauty sponges, and lip balms. 
Plastic organizer- Target

Second drawer I keep all of my blushes and products I testing out for my blog. 
Purple organizer- Target

Favorite Blushes for Spring 

MAC Blush Collection 

Favorite Blushes 

Third drawer I keep bronzers and highlighers as well as some stains and water in a spray bottle. 


Favorite highlight products 

Palette drawer
Palette Collection Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDu-m0tm02k)


Individual shadow drawer

Drugstore palettes

Organizer from Target and as you can see I keep all of my lip products in this drawer. 

In the eighth drawer I false eyelashes, lash glue, samples, tweezers, and colorful mascara

Not the last drawer but the ninth, this is were I keep my brush guards and extra makeup bags. 

The tenth drawer contains extra junk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment