Sunday, February 3, 2013

NAKED Urban Decay FLUSHED 


 To show size (I have VERY small hands)





Products I use to apply bronzer, blush, and highlight

I am really in love with the Urban Decay NAKED Flushed palette. This can be found at Ulta for $30 and in my opinion is totally worth every penny, keep in mind I have fair skin. I do not think this bronzer is perfect for every skin tone. If you have an extremely dark complexion I do not think it will work as well. However, the blush and highlight works beautifully on all skin tones. The blush gives a beautiful soft glow; the blush is extremely pigmented so be careful when applying. The highlight in the palette is absolutely amazing, pigmented, creamy, and easy to work with. For me this palette is a new most have!    

No comments:

Post a Comment