Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Drew Barrymore Flower Beauty

 BB1




 Shadow on my lids is mum's the word from Flower Beauty
The BB cream does have a matte finish at first but I did notice a little oil in my T zone at the end of the day. I recommend setting it with a powder if you have oily skin. Even though it does have SPF it does work well in photos. It is a little pricey, around $13 at my Wal-Mart. For a drug store BB cream it is wonderful however, I think I can get similar results with a drugstore foundation. One like Revlon Nearly Naked is great but a little more dewy. This BB cream does have a strong scent that does fade once applied. I have dry combo skin in the winter and I did not notice an patchiness or bunching up throughout the day.  

 Mum's the Word






I recommend using an eyeshadow primer with these creme eyeshadows as their staying power is not  wonderful. The color selection is amazing and they are beautiful. 





 No twist
One twist
Two twist

Overall I am in love with this mascara! Wonderful results and much easier than false lashes. 





 NP4 
Beautiful color however, lasting power is just not there. Returned this item!

Flower beauty can only be found at Wal-Mart or wal-mart.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment