Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top 5 Fall Nail Polishes

Top 5 Fall Polishes


Who doesn't love a good fall polish. Personally I am a nail polish junkie and honestly cannot get enough. Be sure to leave me a comment of you favorite nail polishes for fall or of all time! While luxury is nice and they are some of my favorites it's the formula, shade, and lasting power that matters to me. My top 5 nail polishes for this fall are Essie Chinchilly, OPI Dim Sum Plum, Butter London Scuppered, Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues, and NARS Endless Night. The dark vampy colors are always a must for me this time of year but I also do not like to sacrifice color!



Fall is all about getting cozy for me which means big comfy sweater of all colors! All of these polishes look gorgeous with my fall style. 




Essie Chinchilly is not only one of my favorite fall shades but one of my favorites of all time in my collection. It's a lovely muted mauve purple/gray. This polish would look gorgeous with a little cream colored cozy sweater, it's so perfect for fall. 
This OPI polish was part of OPI's Breast Cancer Awareness collection last year. It is a beautiful plum pink. It is a great color because although it is bright it's not too much for fall. Rock this color with a chunky scarf and a fun fall flannel! 

Butter London Scuppered is literally fall leaves on your nails. It's an absolutely radiant shade that is the definition of fall.    

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues is new to my collection this year and has quickly become my favorite. It's a deep navy blue with silver and lighter blue shimmer. The formula is wonderful and looks amazing with two coats. 

NARS Endless Night is the most vampy of the bunch. It's a rich purple almost black shade. I was rocking white polish for most of the spring and summer, deep shades like this are now my addiction. Black Zara leggings, a large gray sweater, boots, and this polish would be the perfect fall pumpkin patch outfit. 

Nail polish is a simple way to express yourself so I say have fun with it! Rock a bright pink if you want or paint your nails black! Show your color with little commitment ;) remember it's just polish and will fade away!  

No comments:

Post a Comment