Monday, November 25, 2013

Too Faced Be Merry & Bright 





Set is $45 and comes with a makeup bag, lash injection mascara, and two palettes












Be Merry Palette: Eyeshadows left to right- Chocolate Moon, Brown Sugar, Bubbly, Buttered Rum, Very Merry, and Egg Nog

Right photo left to right- Peachy Keen (blush) and Spice (bronzer)



Be Bright Palette
Eyeshadows in both photos left to right: Starry Night, Mauvelous, Marshmallow, Sequin, Bright Eyes, and Wish


Left to right: Lollipop (blush) and Inner Light (highlight)

About a week ago I reviewed the Too Faced A Few of my Favorite Things set and I really really not impressed with the eyeshadows. I am much more thrilled with this set. I think the eyeshadows are more pigmented, have less fallout, less glitter, and are more easy to blend. Either palette has a matte blending crease color but I have found that the bronzer in Spice works really well in the crease. My least favorite shade is Bubbly which I find has a similar feel to the shadows from the Few of my Favorite Things palette. Chocolate Moon and Starry Night are really similar; I would have liked to see another more unique shade thrown in. All together I really do like this palette. I find the products are more user friendly. The palettes are small, compact, and easy to travel with. The mascara is not my favorite but I do find it works well at giving the lashes length.  The makeup bag in a good size, I was able to fit  both palettes as well as a full face of makeup including brushes. If you are interested in this palette you can find it at Ulta for $45 (http://bit.ly/1djbMz3).



No comments:

Post a Comment