Saturday, March 16, 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

Left no makeup
Right full face 
After about 9 to 10 hours of wear
Left with flash and right without flash
Freshly applied to the skin 

Check out my youtube for full review: beautywithbrittanyxo

Overall I think this is an amazing foundation. Light fresh buildable coverage. Great for dry to combination skin, may be a little too dewy for those with oily skin. This winter my skin has been extremely dry and this foundation is a breath of fresh air. Not drying at all and leaves the skin looking dewy, clean, and flawless. I love this foundation and will continue to use it even into spring and summer. Reminds me a lot of the Neutrogena healthy skin foundation however, I like this one more because it gives the skin a more flawless finish and has stronger staying power. I am in the shade Ivory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment