Sunday, August 12, 2012

Packing for a trip?

3-1-1

3 oz liquids! 


1 oz bag! 

1 per person! 









These are the liquids I brought with me to Las Vegas Summer 2012. This bag does fallow TSA rules of 3-1-1 for carry on liquids allowed. These are products that I love and I can not go on vacation without. Every one is different these are just the products I choose to bring.
Products
It's a 10
Bio true contact solution
Organix Macadamia Shampoo, Conditioner, and Oil
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Crest toothpaste
Bobbie Brown cleansing oil
Kate Somerville under eye cream
Maybelline lash blast mascara in black and waterproof
John Frieda Flyaway Tamer
Smashbox BB cream
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle eye Roller
Dove body wash
Makeup Forever Full Cover
Revlon PhotoReady Primer
L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-In Cream
Samples are a great product to bring!!




No comments:

Post a Comment