Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sigma Paris Palette



Free gift with $30 purchase : Blending E25 brush

Safely packed :) 

A booklet with all the gurus who took part in creating this beautiful palette! 

Palette comes in a sleeve! 

Product protected inside the palette too! 

Palette comes with two brushes : F40 and E55

Beautiful product! I love that the brushes say Paris on the back.





Bottom to Top : Eiffel, Seine, Louvre, and Orsay 

Bottom to Top: Elyseés, Notre Dame, Triomphe, and Versaille  

Left to Right : Pêche and Rouge 

Far left: Lumiére 

Check out Sigma  http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=282756 



I LOVE this palette. I have never tried any of Sigma's other makeup products but if the others are anything like this I may be making another purchase soon ;) These eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and last a long time on the lid! I always apply a eyeshadow primer and that increases the wear and pigmentation of any shadow. Each shade is unique and beautiful. I love both of the blushes they both give a healthy flush to the skin. The highlight shade Lumiére is not as pigmented as I would like it to be but it does give a nice neutral glow. Overall this palette is amazing and I would recommend it to any makeup lover... especially if they love Paris, France as much as I do :) SIGMA http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=282756

No comments:

Post a Comment