Friday, June 22, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 

I was at Ulta the other day and could not pass up trying this new Revlon product! I love Revlon and this lip balm stain just reinforces my love! 


I chose the shade Rendez-vous because orange is a big trend this summer and I wanted more orange/coral products in my collection.
040 Rendez-vous
   
Packaging is wonderful and true to the color of the actual product! 

Gorgeous orange/coral  
Swatch on my lips 
After about 4 hours of wear with no reapplication!

My newest Revlon balm stain! 




Lovesick! 





This balm stain is amazing! This product is not only long lasting it is moisturizing and very pigmented! I have never used a lip product that last as long as thins. It does not transfer onto glasses, cup, or camelbak  bite valves lol I have always loved Revlon lip products but this stain blows all of those out of the water ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment